Daarnhouwer & Co. B.V.
Daarnhouwer is a vibrant company with a long history in international trading and a promising future. Since 1908 Daarnhouwer is an established brand name in originating and supplying specialty cocoa, tree nuts and coffee. We are focussing on long-term reliable partnerships through accurate execution of contracts and agreements. We do so by caring for our customers, the environment, and global staff.
The entire range from purchase to delivery to the customer should be as efficient as possible to continue to fulfil an important function in this highly dynamic market. Core values such as service orientation, reliability, quality awareness and service are very imported.
To guide shipping and transports and strengthen our growing cocoa department, we are looking for a
Backoffice / Logistics Employee
- Execution of purchase and sales contracts and the associated administrative activities
- Request rates and books from many shipments to carriers, freight forwarders and shipping companies
- Instruct and maintain contact with carriers, freight forwarders, shipping companies and delivery and delivery addresses.
- Process these instructions in our commercial and administrative system
- Formatting of outgoing invoices
- Processing of incoming invoices
- Minimal MBO+/HBO work and thinking level
- Minimal of 5 years working experience as a back-office employee, knowledge of Incoterms and the accompanying customs and freight documents
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English language (in both word and writing). More languages is a pre
- Accurate and sharp eye for the smallest details, service and customer oriented, enthusiastic and 100% team player
- In view of the nature of the raw materials to be supplied and the ever-increasing food safety requirements that are imposed on them, candidates interested in or knowledge of the food industry are preferred.
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- A fun “no-nonsense” work atmosphere in a small team within a professional and successful company
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com